Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i guys i just bought a edge juice with attitude and the guy said i t wouod work on my 98.5 with a addapter for the map sensor fromn the 2001 2002 harness but noope it dosn't so ses anyone have a 98.5 harness and need a 2002 or 2001 harnness let me know i really want to make this work

· Registered
1,759 Posts
i would call edge and see what they say. i am pretty sure they will not work. you need a edge for 98.5-00 and then there are the 01-02 boxes. the map sensors have different voltages.

· Registered
445 Posts
hey bud i save you sum time i ran threw the same problem i called edge they price me a harness 4 50$ that they said would wrk

· Registered
793 Posts
same Edge for the 24v. Just have to have the correct adapter for the MAP sensor.

:flag1:
:flag:

· Registered
219 Posts
Is it just that little MAP sensor Plug? The one that converts that plug pin numbers? Is that what he needs? If thats the case i Have one in my tool box.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i need a harness so if anyone out there has one for a 98 and needs a 01 02 harness i will trade them straight up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.