Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has stacked anything with an attitude on a 2000. I was thinking maybe smarty but if there is a better stack i would rather get it.:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has stacked anything with an attitude on a 2000. I was thinking maybe smarty but if there is a better stack i would rather get it.:thumbsup
that is a very good stack:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would that be a better stack than an edge ez?

·
Registered
643 Posts
You can't stack an Edge Attitude with an Edge EZ. The Smarty is a good choice, just don't add to much timing.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
if ya do get the smarty you should post results....someday i might get one:thumbsup

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
How much more power do you get when stacking the 2? And does it work with the Hot unlock?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the advice guys. i think i will need an exhaust before i get it though....i will let you know gus! i would like to know how much more power you get also if anyone knows!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Bump..... Thinkin about the same stack

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I always heard you lose hp on top end,but you got a bunch on bottom end.Smokeyburnouts said his truck dont run good with the hot unlock and the smarty,but does good without the hot unlock

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
You can always just buy the adrenaline,the dyno tune blows my smarty/comp stack away

·
Registered
213 Posts
Do you have the adrenaline stacked?

·
Registered
183 Posts
post some results when you get this done im thinking of geting a smarty also..

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
im interested in stacking something with my juice also

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I would put some sticks in the truck before you get the smarty....:thumbsup

just my thought...I like having the sticks so you know you have "good" power all the time and them you tweak/add some more just by hittin the up arrow on hte juice....the hot unlock adds some good fuel too....:thumbsup

im interested in stacking something with my juice also
Might wanna add some nuts to the tranny first....???

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i have been wanting to get the hott but i didn't know if it was worth it. i need a new fuel pump too but it's kinda expensive!!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
the stack does not work on the does not work with the hot juice. i think its because it adds too much duration. you have to run the Smarty turned all the way up with no timing and then run the Juice on level 5 for best results

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
the stack does not work on the does not work with the hot juice. i think its because it adds too much duration. you have to run the Smarty turned all the way up with no timing and then run the Juice on level 5 for best results
when I ran the smarty on #2 and the Juice on #5 it was a good feel, i personally think the catcher setting make it too jumpy...kinda

1 - 19 of 19 Posts