Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinkin of getting a chip. What are the pros and cons of these? I'm mainly looking for a little more power and the ability to blot out the sun...:peelout

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'd go with the edje juice w/attitude, you'll get your gauges and it is fully adjustable, edge ez is more of just just a plug and play

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Edge EZ has just 3 settings-nothing fancy. Edge Juice has 6(if you get hot unlock)along with an attitude, thats the muti-function gauge, has a turbo timer, it defuels if it reaches a set egt or if it senses way to much transmission slip. Quite a few features.

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
If you are looking to blot out the sun then go with the Juice. The Juice has more power and has the Attitude with digital gauges with a whole host of functions.

The EZ is a nice little box if you want a slight increase in power and MPG.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if I get the EZ, I would have to install gauges, I'd prob be into it about as much as the Juice. I'm worried with the Juice I'd be tempted to run on level five and blow something up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do the banks and BullyDogs hold up to the Edge? Aslo, I'm kina scepticle of getting a chip. Voiding the engine warranty and all. How safe is a chip?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just saw posting the other day IT took me awhile to find it agian! 3rd gen stacking guide. they are working on a update version.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts