Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking at both setups and wondering which one everybody likes more?

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
I'll go out on a limb and say you will get more folks on the Adrenaline bandwagon. :peelout

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will the adrenaline de fuel beyond stock like the edge if need be?

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Adrenaline :thumbsup

·
Registered
199 Posts
I got the attitude, but would like to try the adrenaline!! let us know what you get!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
i got the edge comp and i love it, it has de-fueling modes and the 5 levels of hp is great. all together there is 25 different settings

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I know the adrenaline will de-fuel when it reaches a certian egt

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Adrenaline is by far the best on the market. You can adjust timing/fueling on the fly in real time. I am a beta tester. Absolutely love this box, smoother power than my old Drag comp, faster too.

·
Registered
435 Posts
:agree2: Word for word!!:peelout

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I would like to get on a dyno and see what kind of numbers i got with the adrenaline now.The adrenaline is pretty bad a$$

·
Registered
183 Posts
How does everyone like the moniter of the adrenaline verses the attitude moniter? I have the juice but i am wondering about putting it on my dads truck and buying a adrenaline for more power and eiser to stack but i realy like the attitude moniter. Would i be better off just stacking my juice with a smarty?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
edge has great tunablity and overall is a very good product and the adrenaline is a very performance orieted product without all the tunuability

i chose the edge because it better met to my needs at the time..i did not have guages and needed a way to monitor my parameters

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
edge has great tunablity and overall is a very good product and the adrenaline is a very performance orieted product without all the tunuability
You lost me, tuneability? The Edge has 6 power levels, Adrenaline has 10. Edge doesn't have usb upgrade capabilities, Adrenaline & Pulse monitor can both be upgraded by usb. Not to mention that Quadzilla has 54 updates on the website that you could download in minutes for free. I almost forgot, speaking of tuneability....I can adjust my timing, fueling on the fly. Edge can't.

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
now i hear everyone talk about the 3000 tune (i believe that is what it is). how does this compare to say the edge with the hot unlock? not trying to hijack the thread here but if i have the edge and it's hot, would it be worth it to drop it in favor of the quad?

·
Registered
193 Posts
How many MPG's is the Adrenaline getting for ya'll?

·
Registered
5 Posts
yea i have the edge juice with hot unlocked and was wondering how it compares to the adr....would i notice a big difference from going from teh edge juice to the quad adr?

·
Registered
401 Posts
iam getin a lot better mpg than i did with my drag comp, approx 19 with 4.10's....and i love ever aspect of my pulse adren combo....even the customer service has been great with quad

1 - 20 of 20 Posts