Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INstalling the Edge Juice thie morning, been stuck for about 25 minutes...

how in the farking arse hell do you get the turbo boost timer cord on by the steering wheel ?? Witht he way they reccomend I cannot even see the damn conenctor let alone get my hand on it.

Any one take off the steering wheel shroud? Would that help?

Thanks

BigDinWI

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
i just gave mine the reach around and felt for it...:lol3: once you find it the pggyback gives you enough room to see it once the first connection is made.... might be different on the 08 though...

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
ya you have to get your arem up in the collum on the bottom side it is hard to get

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I pulled my shroud off. Just a torx screwdriver and like 4 screws and you have free access to the connector. I did think how dumb it was to pull it off and waste 5 minutes but it was very easy to do

Chris

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just installed mine this past weekend. I stood on my head on the floor board and did the touchy feely until I found it. Had my 16 year old son helping and he lept telling me that I had it. And he was right! I hate it when that happens! Good Luck!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Just take the darn thing off. It will be right in front of your face when you do and so so easy. Not hard to take it off and put it back guys. Whole thing with the timer connection only took me 4 minutes.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
i just gave mine the reach around and felt for it...:lol3: once you find it the pggyback gives you enough room to see it once the first connection is made.... might be different on the 08 though...
Thats what i did. ^

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another ISSUE with EDGE

Figured it our it was actually hangin out right near the bottom ....easy as ....

the real issue was that I was looking right at it but did not think that it was the right conenctor as it looks a lot bigger then the Edge connector until you take it apart then it was same size.....

Thanks

Okay now another issue....Edge is apparently not open until 1:00 pm utha time for a party??

Anyway.....my overhead says service needed ..then switches to see dealer now....

I have Edge completely hooked up checked all connections....and it will not read codes..keeps giving me error message. I turned on clear codes at set up does nothing..first time I ghit clear codes it got stuck.

any suggestions

(once I get Edge working does anyone know if the Edge will clear overhead message....with H&S foolers installed)?

Thanks

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sounds to me like it may be a fooler box issue. If I recall, someone else on here had the same problems. Did you check all the fooler connections? That is where I would start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts