Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I know that for the 2006 models there were two different ones made (read some of the forums). I know I have an early model '06('05 build date) and was just wondering will the 04.5-05 model juice with attitude work on my truck or was there a special model juice with attitude that works for only the early '06 trucks?

Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just put a juice with attitude CTS on my early '06 and it works fine except there is NO rail pressure gauge.

Talked to Edge about it... they tried fixing it over the internet with the Fusion software, but no luck. The guy I was dealing with forwarded it to their engineering dept who was supposed to phone me back. That was three weeks ago.

The CTS also does NOT have the injector balance test that they show in the manual. The guy I talked to on the phone told me to not expect that feature anytime soon for the Cummins.

Overall I am happy with the CTS and Juice, but it is annoying to expect a product to something and after dropping big bucks on it, find out it doesn't do the things it is advertised to.

Hooked up a LockPic backup cam Lock Pick Bar-Cam 221 Rear View Backup Camera - BARCAM221 yesterday and it works well on the CTS.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i kind of figured they worked out the bugs when they went to the cs and cts models; however, this is an older just attitude

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I just got off the phone with edge. Pretty decent and quick service they said as long as you can get a part number they will be able to tell you if it will work or not.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I'll get you that part number today man. Sorry.

·
Registered
275 Posts
No the 04.5-05 will not work, different injector connections. The newer juice with attitudes will work on all 06-07 trucks. The older juice with attitudes, that were first built for the 06 will not work on the trucks made after June 06.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is an '06 but has a '05 built date...does that mean neither will work?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
You're ok. Mine is 06 built in 05.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
You're ok. Mine is 06 built in 05.

·
Registered
275 Posts
My truck is a 06 built sept 05, but it uses the o6 box. 06 engines have 2 flat injector plugins, o4.5-05 have 3 square shaped plugins for the injectors.

Reactions: wvucoalminer

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks lrd...yeah my build date is Oct. '05 so I should be good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts