Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I just got my attitude CTS and I am about to mount it.. When reading the installationmanual I cant figure out if the OBDII-cable is nesceccery or not..
What is it for? The installationmanual says nothing about the OBDII-cable, but the quick install-manual for the CTS-module says that I need it.. Any info guys?

Thanks..

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. I am mounting the system as we speak. ...in sub zero temperatures... :doh:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the system is mounted and testet. Not mounted the EGT-probe og tranny temp yet. I am curious about the wire tap on the injectionpump. I twisted the wire seven times counterclockwise prior to mounting, but it seems that it is to much? I still have a few turns "left" before the wire is straight. How hard should the wire be screwed onto the positap? I have fairly strong mechanics hands and could not turn it more than 5 turns.. Is that enough? I belive I have about 1,5mm gap between the two plastic parts now. I am not to impressed with the posi-tap thingy... An other major drawback is the fuse-taps.. What a pice of shait.

As I thought, the liftpump is dead. Only got 7 PSI on idle and it dropped to 0 PSI on acceleration.. No errorcodes or dead pedal.. I have a BD flowMax liftpump waiting to be installed tomorrow..

·
Registered
139 Posts
i had the same problems those fuse taps are garbage n you cant even get the fuse back in w them on unless, well i did, took a sharp razor knife n cut the little bulge out that stops it from going on w the metal tap blocking it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts