Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put in stage fives tonight. wow, its like a brand new truck.really runs great. tomorrow i am putting the new clutch and twins on. :peelout time :woot:

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
SWEET I LOVE MY STAGE 5 JAMMERS..:thumbsup
put in stage fives tonight. wow, its like a brand new truck.really runs great. tomorrow i am putting the new clutch and twins on. :peelout time :woot:

·
Registered
793 Posts
i'll third you guys the jammer 5's are awesome.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
how are your guy's exhaust temps with the jammers....I don't run them personally cause i'm runnin the b&d pulse injectors but i have been reading on here-not that i have much of a life:lol3:- that those with jammers have been runnin fairly hot, but then there are those that aren't running hot. just curious:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just got the new clutch in tonight so i took it for a spin. the egts got up to 1200 but that was short bursts. kind of scared to get a ticket so i dont push my luck too much. the track down here is open this weekend so i will know more soon. so far i am liking them alot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
do they smoke or lope at idle? also what do think about stackin them with the quad mileage box? new guy lookin for options:peelout

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they only make my truck lope when i have been running it hard or if i turn the ac on. it would probably triple the power or more of your mileage box.

·
Banned
2,613 Posts
NO they did when I had my superchip but when I got the adrenalin in it does not lope or smoke at idle anymore... and as long as my adrenalin is down I dont run that hot
do they smoke or lope at idle? also what do think about stackin them with the quad mileage box? new guy lookin for options:peelout

1 - 9 of 9 Posts