Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, new to forum and diesel power. want ask anyone running an edge insight what kind of code clearing capabilities it has on 6.7 cummins trucks? want to unplug my egr and maybe watch the dpf fall off but return to stock for annual inspection. (I know it's dirty, sneaky and maybe a little underhanded to do that but hey, thats just the kind of guy I am.)have had numerous trips to dealer to muck out exhaust and egr, currently on my second turbo. also does running the insight void your warranty?
my truck: 2008 cummins 6.7 2500, quad cab, bone stock.
as long as chrysler is footing the bill for repairs.

· Registered
284 Posts
I just put it in my truck.......I had egr unplugged and wanted to try the code clearing part of it........plugged it in and yes it reads and clears.
It will ask you if you want default settings and if you do it will give you EGT,tranny temp, boost and engine coolant temp but of course you can change to whatever you want i believe

JIM

· Registered
76 Posts
It will read dozens of items, some that I don't even understand.
Works well for me , you can program a number of windows and can toggle up or down to change your view. You can put up to 6 parameters in a window , but for me they are tough to read when that small.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.