Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking, i can't be the only person that likes to play around with the background on the edge insight. So lets share what works, and looks good beyond the stock backgrounds. Preferably a link of the background you use, and a picture of it on your insight, so we can all see how she looks in action. I'll be posting some up shortly, i just made one in Photoshop, but i want to see how it looks on the insight before i post it, to see if any changes need to be made, But for now, the one i've been using for a while now

Background:

As seen on CTS2

More to come

·
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's another background i made playing around this morning, makes everything really readable, might make the blue side a little more bigger some time in the future....although you can't really see any of the middle stuff, but it's what ever

Background Image:

As seen on CTS 2

·
5,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll upload this to my Insight when i have a chance, but this should look a little better on the insight. If anyone has any ideas for a background, or wants one for a certain layout, let me know, i just kinda threw this one together in a couple minutes thanks to it being a slow day

Background image:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts