Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
PA CHAPTER VP
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are these, my budget doesnt allow for the attitude at this point so i'm going to have to settle for something less expensive.

How hard are they to install?

Do they adjust on the fly?

Any smoke?

Steve

·
Registered
110 Posts
5 minute install, adjust before install, no smoke, but just a nice little increase in power.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
5 minute install, adjust before install, no smoke, but just a nice little increase in power.
I second that. But if i were you id save up for something a little bigger and better. Im actually thinking about selling my ez...pm me if your interested in one.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,441 Posts
i have the ez and its a good box. hooks up in 5 minutes, the directions that you can get off the edge website are completely usable with pics and arrows ! i wouldnt pay $500 list price, but if you can find someone selling one for $200 or so i would pick it up.
i paid $220 for mine, good beginner box and increased my mileage by 2 mpg's or so. not sure of adjustment on the fly, i always keep mine on level 2.
i did put it on level 3 a few times and romped on it, and got a good bit of smoke but not like these guys running smarty's and other higher end boxes. otherwise, not much smoke unless you really get on it, even then its minimal.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I second that. But if i were you id save up for something a little bigger and better. Im actually thinking about selling my ez,
what do you want for it PM me with a price and do you take trade?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts