Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been doin some reading, but can't decide.

Specs in sig. I bought an EZ off eBay, and I thought it was missing the power adjustment toggle control, so I emailed the guy back assuming I was going to be returning it for a refund.

In the meantime, I cam across a Diablo Power Puck for a smoking deal, so I thought that would fill my void of a 'small' chip.

What would be a better chip for me? Are they both timing advance only? Does the EZ add fueling? Should I hang onto them both and stack? If I did a boost elbow, would I still need a boost fooler (same answer for both chips?)?

This truck is my tow-rig for my weekend 4x4 toy...a good 7500lb pull, but some steep hills around here.

·
On call 24/7
12,580 Posts
There is no switch on the ez, you can take the cover off and adjust it internally but I think its a 60hp or 65 hp and it comes set at 65hp. I believe the ez does boost foolin but the power puck does not. They are esentially the same at power but I think the ez is better.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I had a Diablo power puck on my truck. It ran damn good with it. This was when the truck was an auto too. Then I added the jammers and it ran really good. It outran my buddys truck, same truck model QC LB auto, but he had an ez and jammers. The Power puck was pretty aggressive down low on my truck.
Tommy

J

·
0 Posts
I agree the powerpuck seems to make better power. I had them stacked on a 06 and if they made the predator for the 02 thats what i would have again

·
DieselAutoPower.com
7,073 Posts
They both tap the can-bus port so they cannot be stacked. Both add power via timing so again, they can't be stacked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts