MPG Instant
MPG Average
Output Shaft Speed
Throttle Position
Time 0-60
Time 1/4 mile
Trans Temp
Vehicle Speed

By adding the pyro probe, the CTS will also monitor EGTs. It looks like I will still need a mechanical gauge to monitor the fuel pressure. Are there any other important gauges that I would want to add that the CTS can’t monitor? Besides adding the pyro probe and fuel pressure gauge, it looks like the CTS has most everything covered??????

·
Registered
405 Posts
Missing EGTs

·
Registered
405 Posts
Ops, Didnt see the bottom

·
Premium Member
18,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
World Champs!!!
24,232 Posts
You can get the expandable sensors for the CTS, so you can have fuel pressure feeding the CP3 on that, maybe oil pressure with that also, and boost if you go over the factory sensor limit of 44ish. Everything else is on there and accurate via my testing/comparing

·
Piggy Piggy
3,423 Posts
You can get the expandable sensors for the CTS, so you can have fuel pressure feeding the CP3 on that, maybe oil pressure with that also, and boost if you go over the factory sensor limit of 44ish. Everything else is on there and accurate via my testing/comparing
:agree2::agree2:

·
Premium Member
18,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
One part at a time
839 Posts
It seems a lot cheaper at first but it still comes out pretty expensive if you add a few of the expansions. I love mine though, set the alarm for each gauge and not have to worry about hawk eying the gauges all the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts