Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Description: Edge’s premier product line, the Juice with Attitude CTS controls timing and duration of injector firing for your Cummins to deliver maximum performance, improved driveability and better fuel economy. Get on-the-fly adjustability and monitoring capabilities at your fingertips. This plug-in module is easy to install and comes with factory style connections.

Keywords: Edge CS/CTS Juice with Attitude

product-large_image-140.jpg

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I love the CS that I own. The power levels are just enough for me and my stock tranny. The defueling option is perfect for when I let my wife drive and to keep me from over doing it. Shift on the fly is great and you can put any pic on the screen that you want. MPG is a good feature to help you keep your foot out of it.

Rating9
ProsYou can monitor everything and defueling option
Consprice for EAS accessory
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
10 Posts
This product is awesome for a quick and easy install. The stock vehicle has so many gauges around the truck that the dealership doesn't think needs to go on the dash. Only complaint is if you wanna hook more gauges up to the screen, they are a lot bit pricey from edge.

Rating8
ProsEasy read and install
Consprice for additional guages
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts