Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys now I thought I was getting an edge juice with attitude chip but not any more so do you guys know anything about the edge comp chip all the specs look the same as the juices'

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
AAlso does anybody like there EZ chip?

·
Registered
799 Posts
The comp and the juice are essentially the same performance wise, except the juice requires a monitor like the attidude, cts, or cs. They are a lot more adjustable and control a lot more while allowing you to see a lot of information about your truck. Where the comp box only has the lights for what level you are on. It's all about what you want. If you have no gauges, get the juice with whichever monitor so you can see a minimum of your FP, tranny temp if auto, boost pressure, and pyro.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The comp and the juice are essentially the same performance wise, except the juice requires a monitor like the attidude, cts, or cs. They are a lot more adjustable and control a lot more while allowing you to see a lot of information about your truck. Where the comp box only has the lights for what level you are on. It's all about what you want. If you have no gauges, get the juice with whichever monitor so you can see a minimum of your FP, tranny temp if auto, boost pressure, and pyro.
Ok sounds good now is there any monitor out there that could tell me all of this? Because I don't want to spend a grand on an attitude now my truck is an automatic so I would need boost tyro and trans temp?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Those are the three monitors that are available for the juice. There are other options for chips but the two big ones for our trucks are either the edge or quadzilla adrenaline. The tranny temp isn't quite as important as fuel pressure due to the fact if you run lower than 10psi fuel pressure you're tearing up your high dollar injection pump.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are the three monitors that are available for the juice. There are other options for chips but the two big ones for our trucks are either the edge or quadzilla adrenaline. The tranny temp isn't quite as important as fuel pressure due to the fact if you run lower than 10psi fuel pressure you're tearing up your high dollar injection pump.
Ok I see what your saying I haven't looks quadzilla yet ima check that out but my trucks bone stock right now except 3 in. Straight pipe exhaust to a 5 in. Tip that's all that's done to it until I buy a chip im either going with the raptor or fass 150 gph fuel pump putting the chip on it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts