Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a edge comp box for a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500. I do not have a wiring harness for it and I contacted edge trying to order a new harness, which I was told they don’t make anymore since my tuner is manufactured in 2005. Will a newer harness work, or if someone could help me find a new harness to buy for it. Edge told me I could trade it in for %25 off a new one but only brings it down to $550 which is a lot more than buying a new harness. Someone plz help a guy out

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Maybe u could find another use one or make ur own harness for it.
What happen to the harness?

• Helpful
Reactions: tryNto

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Gee not going to lie ur probably better off buying a new one unless u can find someone that has one. Maybe someone here has a harness

·
Premium Member
Lower carbon footprint than new junk
3,106 Posts
The Edge boxes are way overpriced. Go with a Quadzilla Adrenaline V2. Much higher fueling all around, more features, and you can custom tune.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe u could find another use one or make ur own harness for it.
What happen to the harness?
So I do have a edge tuner it’s not the comp version but same year. It’s has all the same connections but hardwired to the tuner. Do you think I would be able to cut where it’s hard wired and splice in the wires to an identical connector to plug into the new tuner or to risky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts