Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting the parts together for my front end build, and I found a stabilizer on ebay. It looks like it is pretty nice and the seller has really good feed back. I was wondering if anyone on here was running one, or knows someone with one, and could tell me how they like it. Is it really worth saving the money or should I just buy one that I know works(ssi)?
Anyways here is the link.
94 02 DODGE 3500 2500 4X4 STEERING GEAR BOX STABILIZER - eBay (item 270632198390 end time Feb-04-11 06:53:51 PST)
Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
109 Posts
just put one on my truck works great easy to install and a great price! I no a couple guys that have them and they all like them too.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I got one on mine and love it.a couple of us guys here in AK did a group buy on them and we haven't had one complaint

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got one. Install easy. Good quality. IMO these are as good as any of them.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I got an ebay stabilizer on mine. easy to install, works great and is made really well. fact i had trouble holding the stabilizer up when i installed it cause its so dang heavy.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i have bought 2,,a 2nd gen buy mistake ,,sold to a member on here,,and the one i needed..work fine...from what i found out,,,any co. that makes these all use the same bearing..your just payin more for the name on the box

·
Registered
135 Posts
As Josh88 says they are heavy to hold up to get the the bolts started. You may want to have a friend or a jack handy. That was the only problem on the install.

I was hoping it would have tighted up my steering a bit more, but it did inprove it.

Teaspoon the link you have is the same seller I purchased from :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Hemi
12,666 Posts
"WHY BUY FROM CHINA WHEN YOU CAN GET EXCELLENT USA MADE QUALITY RIGHT HERE??!"

Big plus right there!

·
Registered
799 Posts
That's the exact one I bought. It helped a lot, but everything i've fixed on the steering just points out more and more I need to fix my track bar :doh:

·
Hemi
12,666 Posts
That is a quote from his page.
I was just saying that that is a big plus to me.
I prefer to keep my money in the US!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Im with you on that one my friend

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys looks like this is what I am buying! I guess I missed the part where it was made in the USA:party018: that is definately a huge selling point for me!
I am still getting my front end build together it is taking alot more money than what I anticipated but what dosen't.:doh: Hopefully I can make this thing drive better than new.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts