Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
WYOMING CHAPTER VP
1,450 Posts
i bought that same thing and have been trying to give it away for over a month now. i dont know what it would look like installed after hacking the factory shell...dissapointed me guess i should have read

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
POLISHED ALUMINUM BILLET GRILLE, thats a sweet lookn grill id go for it, shouldnt be much of a job at all, says 1/2 hour for most applications. take your time and use the proper tools

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
I duno but i just put a lund billet grill in my 05 took 4 and a half hours with a hack saw vise tin snipes a drill pop rivet gun the plastic plugs are junk so that grill i do not recomend at all some of the holes didnt line up by as much as a quater inch so in my eyes wish id seen the on your link first.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I put one on my old F250 and I had to cut up the grill shell to fit the billet insert. It took about 45 minutes with the right tools. That grill looks sick BTW.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. Looks like I'll be trying it out soon while I'm figuring out what to do for performance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts