Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see who was here from east Texas and do what it seems like everyone else is doing and get a get together on the way anyone interested???

:beer:beer:beer:popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
144 Posts
what part of east texas are from?? im in gun barrel/mabank on cedar creek lake??

·
Registered
231 Posts
I live in Wills Point and Tyler. PM me if there is a get together

·
Registered
991 Posts
i live in Nacogdoches, willin to drive a bit for a meet.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im in jacksonville got a few buddys around carhtage and longview I know there is a dyno in longview at all star muffler the guy there is pretty nice buy alot of 4 inch exhaust from him might be able to get a deal on a dyno day maybe??

·
Registered
352 Posts
Longview for the next 2 weeks then south of Henderson until I deploy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm in kilgore. work for abc(right next to all star) might be able to get them involved

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I will be at Shiloh Ridge ATV park in Alto the weekend of the 18th next month. Anyone else got a quad or truck they are bringin out there for Halloweenfest?????

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Fordkiller I will be there on the 17th threw the 19th

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
well guess we better meet up and drink some beers then bud :beer:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
ure gonna have the lifted bad:butt: dodge out there right :w:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
haha you know it, you gotta rig or 4 wheeler you takin up there??

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
im not takin the dodge cause my buddies draggin the trailer this time with his dmax.... yeah i know but hey I aint payin for the diesel!!! :lol2:

I will have both my quads out there. I ride an 05 suzuki z400 (check the "whats youre other ride" post) and my wife will be on the 03 suzuki vinson 500 sitting on ITP's. We were out there last weekend and had a blast. I wasnt drunk enough to go up helicopter hill tho!!!!!! :thud: :lol2:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
lol i hear ya, we should have atlease 6 trucks going out with my crew up there, just look on the windshields for "Hurrican Offroad.com" that would be all my buddies and if you see my Silver dully just stop by, the names Brent.... as you can see :lol3:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
lol i hear ya, we should have atlease 6 trucks going out with my crew up there, just look on the windshields for "Hurrican Offroad.com" that would be all my buddies and if you see my Silver dully just stop by, the names Brent.... as you can see :lol3:
im sure it wont be hard to spot ya with that beast! :lol3: although there are some pretty dang big trucks that come out there! There will be about 15 of us out there. All quads tho. My names Justin and I will definitly have to hit ya up. :beer

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
hey you stayin in a toy hauler or travel trailer or you ruffin it in a tent?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
heck might be in a tent... but i'll be so drunk that i will prob fall alseep on the ground by the fire like i did last year :lol3:.. I am trying to get one of my buddies to take his capre and put it on my trailer so that we at lease have a shower and a bed but doubt that is going to happen

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
heck might be in a tent... but i'll be so drunk that i will prob fall alseep on the ground by the fire like i did last year :lol3:.. I am trying to get one of my buddies to take his capre and put it on my trailer so that we at lease have a shower and a bed but doubt that is going to happen
we will probally be roughin it in tents as well. Do you have any quads or just the trucks?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
We might have a few but mostly trucks, if i can get a 4-wheeler i'll take it out there...

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
We might have a few but mostly trucks, if i can get a 4-wheeler i'll take it out there...
alright cool man. Ill see ya out there :beer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts