Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody familiar with this shop im stationed and fort lewis and im going to buy my first cummins tommorrow and dynomite diesel seems to be the only place close to me, i just want to know about how reliable the shop is and the quality of work they put out cause i got a lot of horror stories about going to shops you dont know.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Is anybody familiar with this shop im stationed and fort lewis and im going to buy my first cummins tommorrow and dynomite diesel seems to be the only place close to me, i just want to know about how reliable the shop is and the quality of work they put out cause i got a lot of horror stories about going to shops you dont know.
If it is THIS DYNOMITE DIESEL, then you will be in very good hands. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya its about 45 minutes from me so good deal i guess, now do you have personal experiance or just kind of a word of mouth thing

·
Registered
415 Posts
DDP is the king of injectors when it comes to my books

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have had personal experience with this shop and they are real good. It's like a candy store in there:drool2: The hottie on the front desk isn't bad either. They even sent a thank you card a few days after which I thought was pretty cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts