Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to give everyone a heads up bully dog is putting on a dyno in denton texas

· Diesel Junkie
10,448 Posts
Sweet :headbang: I might have to try to hit that one up

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya it ain't to far from okc il have to find out were exactly its going to be but it should be a good event

· Premium Member
627 Posts
It's probably about 5 miles South of the 35 split.

Continue on 35E, Exit Swisher Rd (aka 2181), Turn right (west), Go to Old Alton Rd, turn left (south),their driveway is on the left, very close to the intersection. I'm sure they will have signs posted very well.

Swisher runs East/West from 35, Old alton road is very close to where Swisher turns North.
Traveling west on Swisher from 35 if you come to a 90 degree turn and start going North and Pass the high school, turn around, you missed Old Alton.

Hope to see ya'll there:thumbsup:
PS... NO O/U hats, shirts, etc...:lol4::lol4:

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey valair1 are u a distributer of valair clutchs

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
to be real honest adam I don't know what one its gunna be but I will find out an let u know

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no problem man id like to see yall come down i think it will be fun

· Registered
208 Posts
We still goin I am last one till the new motor and trans all get broke in or broke one of the two

· Registered
208 Posts
We still goin I am last one till the new motor and trans all get broke in or broke one of the two

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.