Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall. Can anyone give me a ballpark number of what I am looking at with my setup?

2008 6.7
EGR/DPF delete
Smarty 67ME
Edge Juice W/Attitude stack (without the HOT tune)
3.73 gearing
G56 with Valair Spring Hub DD

I want to get her dynoed soon, but I want to know what to expect.

Also, I am nervous as to what kind of damage I can do with that stack. I don't want to lift my head or detonate my turbo. Anybody have any bonafied horror stories or words of encouragement? I don't want to head any "my buddies truck did this" bs.

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
460 ish and probably a headgasket with the stack. No personal exp with it so Ill leave it at that. way to much timing if your using timing on both of them

·
Registered
519 Posts
Interesting thread.

I've never had my truck dyno'd but would like to hear an estimate of what I'd be likely to make with my mods, too. Hope this isn't a "hijack," but it seems wasteful to start a separate thread to ask the same good question.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Az2500Cummins, I would say about 450ish depending on the dyno, altitude, and weather.

sasquatch55, I would say around 500-525ish. You are spinning the duallies in the rear and I have similiar mods minus the stage III pump.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Az2500Cummins, I would say about 450ish depending on the dyno, altitude, and weather.

sasquatch55, I would say around 500-525ish. You are spinning the duallies in the rear and I have similiar mods minus the stage III pump.
Thanks, I appreciate the estimate. I'm a long way from a dyno, and it's helpful to get input from guys with similar mods who've already made that investment. Appreciate the thread starter and didn't mean to "steal his thunder."

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
to the op, as long as one of the tuners is stock for timing, your fine, i would use the edge timing, whatever setting you use on the smarty , you need to increase the edge from there, the edge will intercept anything it can change, you should see some good numbers

·
Banned
3,744 Posts
Definitely make sure your only using one timing source also you'd probably lay down mid 400's, but all depends on how well you truck likes the stack. Some truck respond better than others to it.Also Sasquatch I would have to say you laying down high 500 considering you have all the fueling mods plus the xrt/ mp8 stack. You definitely need more air though.

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
Az2500 withthat stack and you may already know and be doing this if so :thumbsup: I would also use the edge for the timing and run the smarty on the even number tunes which are stock timing.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
To everyone- I run the Smarty on the even numbers. I ain't stupid. I know how to follow directions. I forgot to add I also have an AirDogII 150. It is not installed yet, I tried that once, but Pureflow supplied yet another customer with the wrong wiring harness.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Okay I'm in. I would like to know what to expect also. I'm adding an MP-8 this weekend, and an airdog 150 in a couple weeks. Where do you think I could be at after adding these to what's in my sig.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
To everyone- I run the Smarty on the even numbers. I ain't stupid. I know how to follow directions. I forgot to add I also have an AirDogII 150. It is not installed yet, I tried that once, but Pureflow supplied yet another customer with the wrong wiring harness.
AZ I was not implying your stupid bro just trying to help out you would be surprised at how many inteligent guys dont read te directions then end up all messed up so I was just offering leasons learned. But anyway good luck and enjoy:confused013:

·
Registered
459 Posts
could anybody esimate my hp with the new turbo?thanks and if the op dosent care

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AZ I was not implying your stupid bro just trying to help out you would be surprised at how many inteligent guys dont read te directions then end up all messed up so I was just offering leasons learned. But anyway good luck and enjoy:confused013:
I know. I just had to make it aware that I wasn't one of the 100 retards I see on this forum that do not know how to follow directions, and then the bash on the Smarty because they lifted their head.

·
Registered
367 Posts
i wouldnt stack those programmers you cant even fuel high smarty tunes you have a stock fuel system. i'd set the smarty to sw7, im not an expert but everyone seems to make more power with that because the level 9 is too much fuel you can't support

1 - 14 of 14 Posts