Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NADEAU
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Maine from the beginning of June till the Middle of August...if there are any events going on, let me know and I would like to attend some of them.

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
The only one I know of off the top of my head is in May in New Hampshire at NPD.

·
Registered
371 Posts
The only one I know of off the top of my head is in May in New Hampshire at NPD.
That Northeast Performance Diesel? I drive by that place every day but never really paid any attention to it before, but now I own a real diesel and was curious about it

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
That Northeast Performance Diesel? I drive by that place every day but never really paid any attention to it before, but now I own a real diesel and was curious about it
Yep, seems like a good shop. Dyno day is pretty good, they get Dunbar's Dyno.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Npd is a great shop. Ben has done all the work on my truck since day 1. He also worked on my 95 dually too. Newengland dragway is 20min from southern Maine. Street trucks Wednesday and Friday nights lots of fast diesels there.

·
NADEAU
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Npd is a great shop. Ben has done all the work on my truck since day 1. He also worked on my 95 dually too. Newengland dragway is 20min from southern Maine. Street trucks Wednesday and Friday nights lots of fast diesels there.
nice:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts