Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine runs a performance shop in Millersville. It's right off of rt.97. He wants to put on a dyno day. He said if we get 10 trucks it will be $50.00 for 3 pulls. I know we can get more than 10. Lets show the gas boys what we got. We don't have a date yet but all I need is a weeks notice to set it up. Lets plan it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Great Guys there at ELD. I dealt with them a bit while they were in crofton. I should be game. Just need a date.

Rick

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wes, I have commitment for 5, possibly 7 trucks. Pick a date, hopefully not a weekend, and let me know. Rock season is starting 4/18 and by the way, if anyone out there wants to do a rock fish charter with us, Justin and I can accomodate up to 6 people on our boat. You bring the beer and we supply the fun and fish.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am up to have my truck run, kinda curious what she will do

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
im up for it! im sure we can get many more that 10 trucks! lets try and pick a date!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I went to my buddies shop today to check out a Camaro day they were having. The dyno is a Dynocom. It has a 120" roller. So it will fit duallies without removing the outside tires. As for the day I was thinking about May 2nd. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
324 Posts
i'm in for the sake of a stock baseline pull. the new ELD shop is pretty nice. haven't been there in over a year (iraq) but i'm game.

·
P-Pumped Beast
843 Posts
do they have smoke tubes? or do they not care if it smokes up the shop?

·
Registered
324 Posts
do they have smoke tubes? or do they not care if it smokes up the shop?
i think the dyno is right at the edge of the door so it might not be that bad.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The door is right by the dyno. I told them that we are smokers. He said they will put all the vehicals outside. The are also getting some big fans. Im hoping to have at least 10 trucks. We have to show up their 3rd annual Camaro show of 7. I know we can in the horsepower dept.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
The door is right by the dyno. I told them that we are smokers. He said they will put all the vehicals outside. The are also getting some big fans. Im hoping to have at least 10 trucks. We have to show up their 3rd annual Camaro show of 7. I know we can in the horsepower dept.
what about us guys with stacks??? i know i can fill a room up pretty quickly. i would like to go, just need to know the date, and see if it is good for me.

wes

·
Registered
417 Posts
I would proably be in....as long as nothing comes up between now and the 2nd.

Rick

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ll will check on what todo about the stacks today. Any ideas?

·
P-Pumped Beast
843 Posts
yea i have a stack and i can tell you that it will fill his shop in a short time, i dont wanna PO the owner and have him say that diesels arent allowed back.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok talked to my buddy. He said the 2nd wont work. It would have to be the 9th or the 16th. I know that the TS event is on the weekend of the 9th but is anyone still intrested in that day. TS is too far for me. Also they own a heating company also so there will be a 6" flex duct going outside. They are going to have hamburgers, hotdogs, and sodas for sale. Everything will be $1.00 to make it easy. He said we can have a truck show if we want for those who dont want to dyno (Fords). He is going to do some advertising at the track and in some shops. Keep the intrest cummin.:headbang:

·
Registered
324 Posts
one of my Cpt. at work drives around our Ford dually diesel (full light bars, siren etc) but he has been talking about getting it dyno'd might have to see if he wants to bring it out.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bring it on. Lets see if he can even move the rollers:lol4:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Bring it on. Lets see if he can even move the rollers:lol4:
probly no better then my stockster will!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts