Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got time to read the article in diesel power about the second part of the rotary pump upgrade. i know where i can get the 3200 rpm spring and im not going any higher cause i dont want to float the valves. but i looked on google for the dynamite diesel fuel pin and cannot find it. any ideas or places on the web. i know bully dog makes one but i read the article on the rebuild the guy did (great article by the way very useful) and it said big power upgrade but said that the fuel pin was a little soft so i wasnt sure what route to go. any help would be great and let me know what you guys think is the best.

appreciate it

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
You can grind your own that's just as good with a Dremel.

You could always call Dynomite Diesel. I thought that PDR had a few too? And I hear that some dude on DTR is making them now...

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
You have a PM with a link that responds to your question.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
hey guys i just got time to read the article in diesel power about the second part of the rotary pump upgrade.
Ok - kind of off topic here, but was it a 2 part article - meaning in 2 different issues? I heard about the 1st one so I went and bought the mag (now I just have to find it again), but your post above makes it seem like there are 2 parts to the article. Do I need to find a back issue somewhere, or was it all in that 1 article in 1 issue?

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
The second part was in last months issue and was for the installation of a nitrous system.

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts

·
Go for Broke
6,694 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
Done! Thanks for the reminder:lol3: I didn't even think about doing it. It is now a sticky.

·
Go for Broke
6,694 Posts
Done! Thanks for the reminder:lol3: I didn't even think about doing it. It is now a sticky.
Stan,

hope you don't mind but....i changed the name of the thread to "from Diesel Power mag. rotary pump upgrade:.....so it's easer to see what the thread contains :thumbsup

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,544 Posts
:lol3:Na, I don't mind and I hope you don't either cause I changed it some more!:butt::lol3:

Stan

·
Go for Broke
6,694 Posts
i bet i spelled something wrong didn't i :lol3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts