Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
First World Problems!
2,538 Posts
do you by chance have any pics of that projecet? Im really starting to get motivated to get something going for mine, even if its just starting to collect the materials needed, but I know I will not be going near as extensive as you have.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I have some pics somewhere. I'll see if I can find them.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Yeah audio stores will be wayyyy more.

As far as temps....anything above 60 or so is easy to work with. Colder than that, the mat starts getting stiff to work with.
Called my audio place . For 200 sq ft. They wanted 1600 plus tax. 1760 dollars. They can keep it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Probably trying to sell you Dynamat Xtreme and install time.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
the best ive found the fatmat is about $150 for 100sqft

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Which mat though? They only have one worth using.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
correction... its $150 for the fat mat 70 mil or $200 for the 80 mil rattle trap grade

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
If you are going to get Fatmat brand, make sure to get the Megamat.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
not anymore... im gonna get what u showed me ill take your advice bc its always good advice.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Coleman the owner of AT also has the best customer service there is for accessories for car audio. If you ever have an issue with anything from him, he will get it fixed in record time.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
ill keep that in mind... perhaps ill look more into that stuff after i finish my 401k savings plan (yeah its taking about as long as a real 401k) to buy a carli radius arm..

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Look up "soundproofing.org" They are the people I bought my stuff from.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
They will be good for MLV.

Their other products are not for use in outdoor environments like our doors and floor. For building a home theater they carry the good stuff.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
but you got great insurance!!! haha jk

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
id kill to live in alberta or BC.. its to damn gorgeous up there and it sure does remind me of home back in germany..

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Chemmins, if a guy were to only use one layer of sound deadening material what would you suggest? The 80mil from audio technix? Would it be worth the $$$ to just do the doors in that stuff?

41 - 60 of 106 Posts