Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought my truck and the dvd player crapped out on him so he took the price of the dvd off the price of the truck. the problem is i have a hole in my ceilling where it should be. anyone know where i can get a cheap one? dealerships wants 1000 bucks for one and screw that

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
just bought my truck and the dvd player crapped out on him so he took the price of the dvd off the price of the truck. the problem is i have a hole in my ceilling where it should be. anyone know where i can get a cheap one? dealerships wants 1000 bucks for one and screw that
I just picked up one off ebay for $200 last night. Heres the link:

07-09 Dodge Durango DVD Player And Screen Gray OEM LKQ - eBay (item 200565695595 end time Jan-26-11 18:56:16 PST)

I had originally sold mine thinking I was going to put an aftermarket one in, but I could find and aftermarket one that would cover the hole in the headliner.

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
They show up cheap on E-Bay all the time. I got mine for a great price and it included the mounting kit too. I saw a brand new one sell for $175 a couple weeks ago. No mounting kit with it though.....

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
great that just made my day thanks. let me know how yours turns out cgmorgan

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i checked em out and i need one grey in color not tan. does one from a durango work on mine as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts