Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week my family's farm has had an entire 18 wheeler load of shingles dumped on it. This isn't the first time we've had people dump trash on our farm, but in the past it's been a relatively small amount. This time, it's an entire 18 wheeler load. In the past, we've been able to find envelopes with names and addresses and have subsequently caught the people responsible. This time, we've only got one name off a piece of duct tape and a UPS tracking number.:banghead:

Oh well... hopefully we'll be able to find them and :buttkick: the bastards.

Anyways, I'm asking you guys to do something... If you get trash hauled off your property, ask the person hauling it off for proof they are dumping it in a landfill or some other designated place. It's getting ridiculous with all the recent storms- people think they can dump their trash anywheres and we have to clean it up, spend time, money and tear up our equipment cleaning it all up before we can even get started doing our normal work.

·
Registered
733 Posts
where is the farm at?

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Freak'n Jerks. Hope you catch the culprits and they get the book thrown at E'm!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We farm right next to NO Problem Raceway and a few other areas around there. All the cane field that touches the track and along the curvy road to the track is ours.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Bastards, hope they get what they deserve.

·
Registered
733 Posts
We farm right next to NO Problem Raceway and a few other areas around there. All the cane field that touches the track and along the curvy road to the track is ours.
i know exactly where u are talking about............... sorry for the bad luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts