Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Having a hard time deciding on what size tires for a 2018 3500 DRW. I don't want to run spacers if I can help it, so I am looking at 255/80/R17 which equal out to a 33.1 inch tire. THey are 10 inches wide vs 9.3 stock so I am hoping I will be good without a spacer. I bought a rough country 2.5 inch leveling kit and want to just fill out the wheel wells just a bit, and give the truck a better look while running all terrains. I'm looking at the Toyo AT-III's.

Anyway, I can find pics of dually's leveled with 35's all day long but does anyone have pics of 33's or 34's or similar? I know the leveling kit I got isn't the best, but I'm not looking for much performance off pavement. And any advice on sizes to stay away from spacers would be great.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
861 Posts
This was my 12 when I got it in 17. 34" Graplers on 22" Fuels. They stuck out so far, I got 4 new rock chips in my windshield from my own tires driving it from Cave Creek Az. The rear track was 106". The front had 2.5" spacers and the back was stock. It rode and handled good but I sold everything to go back to stock to pull my 5er AND three different rims really sucks!! Craig

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BFD looks good! Thank you.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I run 295/70/17s with no front level and a 2" spacer in the rear. Could prob get away with no spacer, but not with MT or aggressive tread tires / heavy towing. Would suggest front mudflaps and clear bra on the dually fenders... The front tires will beat them up pretty quick.

Reactions: tomk
1 - 4 of 4 Posts