Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Dually Offset

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  WSM3500 
#1 ·
Having some trouble finding info for the offset on a Dually. Looking for 20/22s that won’t leave the tires 6” past the box sides. Thinking of running an 11.5 wide tire (285/55r22) if going with 22s. Anyone know if American Force does different offsets, or direct bolt-on custom? Fuel cast are too low of weight ratings from what I’ve found.

It seems like most companies don’t even show what the actual offset is (Fuel just says stock, lifted, or extreme without showing actual specs)

#2 ·
Having some trouble finding info for the offset on a Dually. Looking for 20/22s that won’t leave the tires 6” past the box sides. Thinking of running an 11.5 wide tire (285/55r22) if going with 22s. Anyone know if American Force does different offsets, or direct bolt-on custom? Fuel cast are too low of weight ratings from what I’ve found.

It seems like most companies don’t even show what the actual offset is (Fuel just says stock, lifted, or extreme without showing actual specs)
I saw your post...what did you end up running ?
Thanks,
Will

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.