Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i was watching a show about sema the other day and i saw a truck with a dually front end how can this be done just get a dually rear end put it up front and reverse the gears or what?

·
Registered
552 Posts
I would think just get longer wheel studs and put your wheels on, but who knows?

·
Registered
441 Posts
hey guys i was watching a show about sema the other day and i saw a truck with a dually front end how can this be done just get a dually rear end put it up front and reverse the gears or what?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:confused013::buttkick::doh: :spank: So many icons fit this thread hahaha....

Gotta love SEMA... Where every year companies set out to demonstrate just how much they can ignore the saying "Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should do it"...

Anyhow if you put a dually rear in the front(neglecting the fact that the chunk wont clear the crossmember), I guess it might work if you never had to turn around a corner...

Heh, If I was you I'd delete the post so when people look up your posts in the future they don't see this one :)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
:agree2:
Dude!
:banghead:
Can you image the Death Wobble you would get with that setup!!:shock:

You would also need on heck of a lift just so you could turn not to mention about $3,000 to $4,000 for a set of tires!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yep

That's the one!:thumbsup:
I think in the Off Topic Forum this was debated.
Some guys said it was a poser and the owners removed the tires before they drove the truck.:stirpot:
I think it looks awesome.:party018:
Kinda like the semi engine with 12 superchargers.
Yep, over the top and I like looking at that stuff!!:shock::thumbsup:

·
Registered
441 Posts
gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Why did they puss out and not graft a set of dually fenders on the front and turn it into a wide body? LOL....

Thats what happens when you drop your dually off to get "pimped" at the "West Coast" LOL...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:confused013::buttkick::doh: :spank: So many icons fit this thread hahaha....

Gotta love SEMA... Where every year companies set out to demonstrate just how much they can ignore the saying "Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should do it"...

Anyhow if you put a dually rear in the front(neglecting the fact that the chunk wont clear the crossmember), I guess it might work if you never had to turn around a corner...

Heh, If I was you I'd delete the post so when people look up your posts in the future they don't see this one :)
Im not saying i want to do this i was just curious to how this would work im not dumb and yea that was the truck i was talking about

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,297 Posts
i bet you could mount a set of
dually rims on the front, just
mount them like the rear and
wah lah. the lugs are plenty long.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
You would change front wheel bearings more than the engine oil.

·
Just Another Slow VP
4,471 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
forgetthe bearings what about the whole front end, imagine turning that thing on pavement, the tires would be ripped apart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts