Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok fellas, heres the scenario,my brother has a second gen dually, he and I were wondering what it would take to convert to a single wheel, short of 2 axle swaps, any suggestions?

·
Registered
25 Posts
they make a kit the bolts on to your hubs that has extended lugs and spacer its about 300.00 a set. Ill call a friend and see where he gets his he is always converting them. I no theres a place in cali. that sales them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Can you pm me or email me with the part info ive been wanting to do the same thing [email protected] or give me a call 479-525-6073 thank you. sorry to steal you thread i still havent figured out how to start one yet. oh and how long does it usually take?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Ok fellas, heres the scenario,my brother has a second gen dually, he and I were wondering what it would take to convert to a single wheel, short of 2 axle swaps, any suggestions?
Dont make it harder than it is, its basically the axles and bed.

they make a kit the bolts on to your hubs that has extended lugs and spacer its about 300.00 a set. Ill call a friend and see where he gets his he is always converting them. I no theres a place in cali. that sales them.
What are you referring to? He wants to swap to a SRW

Can you pm me or email me with the part info ive been wanting to do the same thing [email protected] or give me a call 479-525-6073 thank you. sorry to steal you thread i still havent figured out how to start one yet. oh and how long does it usually take?

When you click into each portion of the forum there is button on the top left that says new thread or start thread.

Click it type your title and fire away....:thumbsup

·
Registered
266 Posts
im looking to do a drw not a single but cant seem to find the bolt on spacers or anything of that nature

1 - 6 of 6 Posts