Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Valair has just released there Dual disc clutch set ups and i am have a great introductory price reduction sale on them right now. these baby's can handle 800 H/P+. If you need to hold more power then that they can custom build it. PM me for the best deals around on a any Valair clutch set up. I also have a 13" sinlge set ups with flywheel, 3400# pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, pilot bearing and alignment tool starting at an unbelievable $490.00

Pm me with your needs and you wont be disappointed

John:thumbsup

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
under $500! that is a steal. I may have to pick one up

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Starting at 490.00 are SINGLE disc 13" set ups, not the DD. sorry if that was confusing to anyone. pm me for pricing on the DD set ups

·
Registered
429 Posts
Thank's again john! :woot: :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
valair has been making class 8 truck (semi's) clutches for a while and im excited to see them getting into the pickup truck market. these guys have always had good cutomer service and a quality product and im shure it will transfer to these suckers

·
Registered
567 Posts
Def pleased with mine and the customer service I got from dan and kevin and hear john is a great dealer for them.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys i am getting these valair clutches up on the web site so you can check them out there as well. the G56 page is the only clutch page up right now but i am working on the others and they will be up soon. this site is still a work in progress so don't mind my mess :lol3:
Dodge G56 Clutches

John:beer

·
PA VP ONE TUFF O3
2,124 Posts
thats great i run there single and it a great clutch cant wait to try the DD out

are they going to make bigger input shafts for us the NV4500 guys

o do you need hydro upgrades

what are there pressure plate loads

do they have competion clutches and daily driver clutches

sorry i got carried a way i am just excited about there DD

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they are working on billet shafts right now. pressure plate loads on the the DD start at 3400 and up, you tell me what you want and they will build it.
Valair will custom build what you want. If you have any questions about your specific needs just call me and i will get the answers for you or you can call Dan direct tell him you are from cummins forum and he will get you the info you need and then you order it thru me.

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah dan is a great guy i bought my first one off of him and i put my clutch to the test a couple pulls and dirt drags

i cant wait to see how the DD will handle every thing else
Dan sure knows his buisisness for sure. He is the clutch Guru:agree2::SMART:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts