Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PPE dual CP3 pump here that will fit a Dodge that I am willing to give any local guy at cost if they are willing to run our Rollin' Dirty sticker in August Black Out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would be willing to do that. I live in Devon just west of the track. Let me know how much and a picture of the sticker

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This fueler is being installed on a 5.9 with Compounds this week.
He is taking off a Stage 3 Wicked Diesel CP3 if anyone is interested in a used Fueler it is a Dragon Slayer PM me and I will give you his contact info.

·
Banned
553 Posts
were are you guys at? i thought i went in ther but i ended up in a natural gas companys desk??? what gives ?

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
24/7 Compression is another business I own,
We were probably in the shop if Kathy is not up front just come on back. The shop is straight West of the UFA / Peterbuilt in the Burnt Lake Industrial Park.

·
Banned
553 Posts
ya i talked to her she said you guys to fords mostly and dont sell much for dodge?? i was also looking to appy for work haha

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No we do lots of Dodge trucks. Not as many as the Fords because we are the biggest dealer for Spartan which is the answer to the Ford 6.4. They are still thinking hard about releasing there 6.7 tuning which will even the tide up a bit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This fueler is being installed on a 5.9 with Compounds this week.
He is taking off a Stage 3 Wicked Diesel CP3 if anyone is interested in a used Fueler it is a Dragon Slayer PM me and I will give you his contact info.
I had to come to this site to get some answers to my WD CP3 problems and stumbled upon this thread. I wonder if you guys are took it off because of the same problems I’m having with my Wicked Diesel CP3 are you ? This is what I’ve been strugling with, misses, weird sounds. I pulled my pressure lines and gear pump off and found metal flakes. I’m into about a dozen calls and it seems like nobody wants to return them:confused013:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts