Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I can just unbolt the front spacer, but what about the rear? I think I want to run some 19.5's or possibly 22.5's. The tires are rated for about the same as two 17's.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i think the super single wheel is set to just be mounted in place of duals, no change over needed for the rear axle

that is what your talking about isnt?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I'm wanting to convert from srw to drw. The dually rear axle is a little wider then the srw axle. Wanna trade?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to make sure a regular wheel will fit and I don't need some goofy offset. I didn't know if the hubs were bigger since the dually wheels center off the hub not the bolts. I didn't take off a front spacer to make sure the axle was the same as a srw's front axle. I don't mind if its a little wider in the back as long as it will track decent in ruts. Any idea how much wider the rear axle is?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an 06 megacab 3500 srw. I am also wanting to switch over to drw. I have no idea where to start or what is required to do it. If you find anything out please let me know.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should just need the front spacers. Your rear will be a little more narrow than a factory dually. The factory flares cost a pile. I have the driver side, but the passenger side got ripped off when my 19.5 blew out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts