Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting an oil change and i noticed a nice looking mega drw upon closer inspection i found out that it was a resistol edition:$: i guess this is dodges answer to the KR. Nice looking truck leather, nav, moonroof, rear dvd two tone paint... so salesman i bought from before brought me the keys and we took it out for spin man it was sure tempting but at 56k:$: they can kiss my:butt::lol3:
just wondering if this is a Texas thing or has anyone else seen one else where:thumbsup

·
HI
3,440 Posts
my dealer here has had 2 of them. i was going to go look at one of them but someone bought both of them:$::$::$:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
the dealership at scottsbluff which is near my home had one. it was the resistol edition..black with that tannish color bottom.....and did i mention it was a dually megacab to boot:thumbsup that thing looked like a friggin tank, it almost turned me on that was how awesome it was:beer:beer

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the dealership at scottsbluff which is near my home had one. it was the resistol edition..black with that tannish color bottom.....and did i mention it was a dually megacab to boot:thumbsup that thing looked like a friggin tank, it almost turned me on that was how awesome it was:beer:beer

:rof:rof yeah thats the one it is dark khaki :hyper:with khaki 2 tone

·
HI
3,440 Posts
almost turned you on. heck i was wound up for 3 days

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
you get like a $500 resitol 20X hat when you buy one

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
useless piece o crap..hate to get it dirty:$::$:

the truck not the hat!!!!:lol3::lol3::butt::T::lol3::butt::lol3::T::butt::T::lol3::lol3::T::lol3::rof:rof:rof:rof:rof:rof

·
HI
3,440 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
They have a couple here in arkansas. Everyone is trying to Capitalize on the "Cowboy" style trucks...Even Toyota has a new Luchese Edition that is fitted with Ostriche skin seats..looks kick a$$, but if they're tryin to reach out to the Cowboy demographic, they're gonna have to knock off about $10,000, cause this Cowboy cant afford it!!

·
Banned
393 Posts
And a 20X resistol Hat is crap!!! You can Get a Custom hat from Shorty's CaBoy hattery in OKC for that much...and that will be a 100x quality!!!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
They are kinda like a King Ranch. Lots of extras but not many would use it for work use. (That doesnt mean everybody! :lol3:) Its a nice truck tho :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
so uhhhhhhhhhhhh who wants to give me 56000 for a guy in need :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:lol3:

·
Banned
393 Posts
Make that doubled!!! I can use one as well

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Thats half my dang mortgage!! :thud: I will just keep dreaming and stick with my 2nd gen. :beer

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
They are exactly the same as the laramie interior....except they have a hat stitched on the seats instead of the ram logo....they only come in drw with the green and khaki color....so technically the only difference is the color....the stitched hat...you get a hat....and the stock fender flares are painted instead of being the matte black...no extra options above and beyond a loaded laramie.

·
Registered
602 Posts
save the extra money and go to Katzkin and get that same leather and put it in. $56k is a bit much lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
i bought one and love it!!!! just had it stretched so i can put my 8' tow hauler bed on it. dodge had to have something to compete with the king ranch.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i wanna see some pics of that....king ranch...the other useless truck

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee t truck! too purty fer me but niiiiiiice

1 - 20 of 56 Posts