Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what kind of noise she will be making with it gone. And if she'll smoke a lil more. haha, has a banks exhaust on it. Thanks

Also while I'm posting the stock clutch should hold a superchips correct. Truck is not raced or beat on. just a DD that from time to time I get on it.

I kept a stock mustang clutch and trans together with more than double the HP and TQ for 5 years, seems like I could with the truck to. Thanks fellas

·
Registered
660 Posts
I love the sound of it....I had just a cat for a while then decided I wanted it gone too and it sounds freakin awesome:thumbsup: it is loud tho but don't bother me

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you still have the muffler? I really don't want it to loud, just a lil beefier, I would like to carry on conversations in the truck. haha

·
Registered
125 Posts
you still have the muffler? I really don't want it to loud, just a lil beefier, I would like to carry on conversations in the truck. haha
Just cruising down the road in mine I can't realy tell its gone, but when you get on it it's kindah loud but it don't bother me.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have no cat or muffler and when your just cruising its not bad at all but it does get kinda loud when you get on it:headbang:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I would remove the muffler and leave the cat. The muffler is alot more restrictive than the free flowing cat's on these trucks. My 06 is quiet on the inside when not pulling a heavy load but sounds good from the outside.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when I'm on it, thats fine, it should be loud then, haha,just didn't want it to loud at idle and cruise, I guess the turbo helps with it at cruise

1 - 8 of 8 Posts