Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a "go around for this". I was able to modify my 2003 wrangler and ole 2004 F150 make them work but don't have the electrical schematic for this new truck. If someone can PM me the diagram I would love to make this work.

zman

·
Registered
998 Posts
What do you mean "driving lights"?

Aftermarket lights? Or factory fog lights?

Aftermarket lights you will have to solder in a relay input from the headlight or strait B+ to activate the relay to turn the lights on.

Factory fog can be done by the dealer only right now.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Dealer has to do via computer with the ECM.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
The dealer can easily enable it.... but knowing dealers they will likely charge a little too much. If you are planning on ever doing a tuner, we also build this option into all of our tuning devices.

There are even some diesel shops out there than own Star Scan units that can do it for you. The process is relatively easy and should take no more than 10 minutes from start to finish.

·
Registered
151 Posts
The dealer can easily enable it.... but knowing dealers they will likely charge a little too much. If you are planning on ever doing a tuner, we also build this option into all of our tuning devices.

There are even some diesel shops out there than own Star Scan units that can do it for you. The process is relatively easy and should take no more than 10 minutes from start to finish.

star scans do not work on 2010 rams, you must use wytech now. little more complicated now all wireless.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
star scans do not work on 2010 rams, you must use wytech now. little more complicated now all wireless.
They do work on 2010. But you must have the Start Mobile. Use it almost daily on the 2010 in the shop. For 2011 I am told things are going to be changing though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On my 03 Jeep it was as simple as pulling the relay, bend the coil tab and put it back in place. Driving/fog lights on all the time. Ford was a little more complicatied but was still able to do it without a programmer.

Nobody has a diagram of the lighting circuit?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts