Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a thread for vehicle fails, so why not one for driver fails?

This idiot tried drifting a hairpin turn in the county north of me, on one of our beautiful driving roads here in the Hudson Valley:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why blame a perfectly good vehicle for the actions of the loose nut behind the wheel? This thread is for stupid driver tricks, since there is already a thread for not-so-perfectly good vehicles.....

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Aw, c'mon, BF. Anything a DRW can do, an Ecodiesel can do better.
And since I've read that here on CF, which is on the internet, it's true.
Maybe he can haul his dump trailer & his toyhauler at the same time with the eco. Might want to bring that up next time yer over there. Feel free to use the pic

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
Maybe he can haul his dump trailer & his toyhauler at the same time with the eco. Might want to bring that up next time yer over there. Feel free to use the pic
He doesn't have a toyhauler in the true sense. A travel trailer, a dump trailer, and a utility trailer to haul his toy. Which is "Barbie's tractor". Small and light enough to fit in a pickup bed, I'd think, but obviously a bit much for a 1500.

I will think about the best way to use that pic, though.

Ej needs to know about this thread. He has posted some great failed stuff, but as I recall it was the vehicles that didn't hack it.

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
Just WTH, I mean I can't even comprehend that picture.
My guess is that it's a Brockman, on a smaller scale.
The guy probably delivers trailers, and can get one more per trip that way.

But thank God that he's not one of the (supposedly) by now almost unlimited amount of hot shots that use an Ecodiesel.
After all, LTL is a relative term, depending on what you're driving.

·
Unreconstructed
5,990 Posts

·
Unreconstructed
5,990 Posts
Aint most vehicle fails just driver fails?? Just throwin it out there.>:)

We need a carnage thread
Yeah, I originally made the Vehicle Fail Thread for both vehicles and drivers... But, I guess if folks want to distinguish the difference, go for it.

·
Registered
11,363 Posts
Just WTH, I mean I can't even comprehend that picture.
Someone could afford to buy a trailer but did not want to register it yet. No wheels on the ground = no registration cost.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts