Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 86 Posts

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to drill my connector tubes on a VP truck, does anyone know what size to drill bit??? Any do's and don't to watch out for???

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, I plan on riggin up a jig of some sort and using the drill press. Any ideas what size the oversized lines are??? Who sells oversized tubes?

· Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Alright fellas here is what I found out. Got the lines and connector tubes installed took the truck for a run. It does not smoke near as much as with stock lines. Idle didn't seem to change much. Fuel pressure only dropped to 14 psi @ WOT it was 13 psi @ WOT w/ stock lines. Truck tries to die when put into gear. When letting out of the throttle quickly the truck tries to die. When pulling into my driveway (slight incline) you have to put your foot on the brake and give it some throttle to keep it from dieing. I am only running 150 horse injectors so it might be better with bigger ones. Piggy bank it empty so that will be a test for a later day. I plan on putting stock lines back on with the bigger connector tubes to see if it drivable that way.
Any new updates or changes???

1 - 3 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.