Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to the forum looking for some advice. I have a 2012 2500 fully deleted. Tuned by Anarchy. I am putting some new wheels on my truck here soon. I have searched and seen where the BD GT can disable the TPMS. Can anyone confirm that this is a fix? I just don’t want to spend the money to find out that it doesn’t work. I do have access to a H&S for 2013, but wasn’t sure if it would work or not. Could someone shed some light on this or pm me please?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
No such thing as an H&S for 13+. If you do have a Mini Maxx, it can do the BCM mods that you want, the tuner just can't be locked to another truck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks for the info. That's what got me confused. The tuner is on a '13 truck so I just assumed it was a '13. How do I know if it is locked to the other truck? I know that's probably a dumb question, but I'm not real familiar with passing tuners around.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
so what tuner do you have for the 12?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I had the bd gt and removed it. It will keep the low tire screen from coming up on the premium dash but the little light stays. Keep in mind, once it’s disabled it’s gone forever. I’ve uninstalled mine and had the truck reflashed for warranty work and still won’t come back. Someone else may chime in but on my truck it won’t come back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.