Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey am just looken around and am gooing for a good set of drag racing twins i got the fuel delivery to supply heavy turbos now am just looken for a goood set :)??? cany u guys help me out

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
you have to give us more info like= track only? what mods done to motor? auto or manual trans? nitrous or fuel only?also custom made or bought kit?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 2000 with a 5 spd in it because i had the odd ball 6 speed with the small shaft engin mods ... modded head so i can run a custom intake. its daily driver but i like to push the limmins like it had a phat shaft 66 in it befor so i kinda like to push it ... i got the heavy duty rod bolts and some A1 head studz with a firering headgasket stock cam..... stock valve springs but not for long ... and i have a dragonfire vp44 on the way

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
why a drag racer and not a puller...you stick throwers are always gonna be slower, dont matter how fast you shift...there's nothing wrong w/ dragging a manual by any means (i would) but w/ that setup, why not make it a puller? and how big off sticks you running?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am running custom 275hp injectors to i donno man i wanted to build a puller out of it but every one up here are into little tuner cars so i wanna go beat them with a 8000lbs truck lol on the track of cource ... i just need some imput on turbos and what ppl think i should do with it .. i dont feel like buying 5 difrent turbos and not like any of them ... its a stock looking truck with 35's

·
MS Chapter President
3,029 Posts
I'd say a 64/71/14 over an S480.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts