Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a dr.p the other day and also have a boost fooler and ever since I added the dr.p I have thrown a high rp code. does it matter which one is pluged into the sensor first? Right now I have the fooler on first.

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Your not gonna stop a rail pressure code with a boost fooler. All the BF does is modify the boost signal that the ECU sees so it doesn't throw overboost codes.

The rail pressure signal comes off another sensor on the fuel rail.

Not sure what you have for adjustments but it sounds like it is too high. You probably should plug the Dr P in first and then the fooler so the box will see the correct boost. It could be ramping too far and not seeing the boost correctly.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the fooler wont stop it but I was wondering if it mattered what order they are in? If it is supposed to fool it then why is it not? It runs great but last time I raced that guy from a light I threw the code and had to clear it with my smarty. dr. p part #2018 if it matters.

·
Never Enough TQ
864 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thats good to hear. it just scared me becuase I didnt have it on there but two days. I will be getting a set of gauges shortly so I know whats going on and when I do I will have my turbo put on. I was scared I popped the relieve valve. when I get he gauges I will cap it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts