Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get some noise and rumble out of my 6.7L and am wondering if installing the DPF-R and replacing my DPF and my stock muffler with a straight pipe would do the trick? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :confused013:

· Registered
38 Posts
you'll get a decent amount of noise and rumble by doing as you say. i bought the dpf-r and was very pleased with it. if i were you, i'd ditch the stock downpipe and cat too to make it even louder, aka true straight pipe. at one point i had a 5"tbe and it was crazy loud! had to put the stock stuff back on for a recall visit and broke the lip on the downpipe that goes to the turbo. i'm at the point right now i don't care to go back loud. at some point i'm going to get a smarty jr so i no longer need my dpf-r. Would you be interested in buying it?

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm not wanting my pickup to be too ubnoxious and annoying, so I don't think ill go with a true straight pipe. I just want it to be noticeable and sound like a diesel should. How much are you looking to get for it?

· Registered
38 Posts
I need to get $200 for it and I'll pay fo shipping. I've got the original box and complete instructions also. Would you by chance be looking for a set of 3rd gen wheels too? I've got a set from a 2005 that have the painted looking background with the face of the 5 spokes I think looks like machined aluminum...... with matching center caps and all the lugs nuts. I don't know what it would cost to ship. Let me know if you're interested.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am very interested in the DPF-R and i might be interested in the wheels! How much for the wheels? What city and state do you live in? If i can get your number, then i can just call you if thats easier?

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can I possibly get your phone number so we can try and set something up? Cause im from Northern Idaho :confused013:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.