Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am new to the diesel...i been a gasser since last week bought a new 6.7L cummins in one of the 2008 2500s

my good friend convinced me into the diesel after i road with him in some of his trucks...he has 3 of the 5.9L cummins and they are all amazing...

but anyways back to the topic...
i just watched these two videos on youtube and do not know what to think accept the female in the video is a dumb female dog...not to offend anyone because i know there are females that know their way around trucks better than alot of guys...

YouTube - 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 6.7 EGR part 1
YouTube - 2007 Dodge Cummins 6.7 Diesel DPF "DO NOT REMOVE"

sounds like two mechanics saying what they are told to...and someone who has no idea of what they are doing...
sounds like the situation i had with my old Nissan Titan...mechanics were telling me "well because you lifted the truck the warranty is void...and the drive shaft is too short..." "i came back after adding ladder bars to get rid of my axle wrap and told the mechanic he was a idiot"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crap...see im a newbie haha...but very good with suspension work so questions on that i can answer...thanks for shedding the light on that topic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts