Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i did the drp delete with 4" turbo back and it hardly black clouds.. and my edge on 6 whats the deal..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Im not sure but mine doe on 3-5 with mp8 turned up. Compcowboy says egr is responsible for most of the smoke so maybe something is up with yours?

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
You might see some smoke, but you are not gonna get the black clouds like a 5.9, With or without the EGR.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Before I did my egr delete my truck would poor black smoke when my edge was on 6, it wasnt as thick as the older trucks, but DEF pooring some smoke....

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm with comp, I got a little smoke with the egr (only during light throttle with a load) and I get hardly no smoke without the EGR. It's awsome being able to haul without smoke, I kind a take pride in it:rolleyes:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i have the pipe dumped under the bed right infront of the back axle. i have the tail pipe peice i just havnt put it in yet do you thank that could be part of my prob. when i really get on it it will cloud pritty good but its not thick its just a haze.. so mabye if i get it out from under the truck it will help. and the mp-8 will be on in no time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts