Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the BADP dpf delete sytem void warranty?

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Yes it will

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
there is tons of posts about this. go through and look at them and you will learn everything you need to know, and then some.

·
700hp Club
2,199 Posts
It will void the warranty on your DPF and Nox filters because they are sitting on your garage floor, thats it. if your dealer tells you any different, find a new dealer. mine helped me with my mods and tapped the manifold for the edge, egt probe. many guys have horror stories about warranty issues, i look at it this way.... i have a good relationship with my dealer and keep buying trucks there, if i get screwed, no more buying trucks there, BUT, there is a point to be made about how much power the stock parts should take, if i take out a tranny because of too much power, why would i want to put a stock one back in?? when my tranny or something else goes because of the rest of the mods, the broken parts will be upgraded to better, stronger parts that won't let me down, or stranded somewhere. if you can't afford to pay, don't play!:beer

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks... but i have been reading threads and i am still confused, are the BADP exhausts completely code free yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts