Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just installed the edge juice with attitude(thanks K2!). And I have been using it to examine my truck-egts,engine temps, etc... And I want to get a DPF delete. There are two choices out there: BADP and H&S. I'm Trying to get some feed back on which one people prefer. The edge, by the way, Gave me 1-2 better MPG in the city driving. I work Offshore and I drive from Texas to Louisiana and vise-verse every two weeks. A total of 550 miles or so. As soon as I stretch her legs on the highway I'll let everybody know.
Just FYI, I get 14-15mpg in city now. was getting 18 on highway before. Another FYI, When I had the stock tires I hand calculated 20mpg on the hwy. I now have 33in tires and the best I have gotten is 18. taller tires really do make difference. Sorry for the long thread just wanted to share everything:lol3:

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I have the H&S setup. Its been flawless in its time. 12k miles so far. Both companies seem to work fine with little issues if any at all. It boils down to price for most people.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have the H&S setup. Its been flawless in its time. 12k miles so far. Both companies seem to work fine with little issues if any at all. It boils down to price for most people.
MY HS KIT HAS BEEN GREAT .40000 MILES IDLES 10HRS A DAY ON THE PIPELINE NO PROBLEMS THE PRICE IS GREAT.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I saw alot of people view my thread but no replies. Thanks for taking the time! I guess H&S it is!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys. I saw alot of people view my thread but no replies. Thanks for taking the time! I guess H&S it is!
I don't know how far you are from Baytown but I know they are great people at BADP. You should check them out. They do installs as well.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I actually pass right by there on the way to work and back. And if they install it, well that would save me some time. But I don't mind do it, I love to learn, and anytime I get under the truck or under the hood I learn something. This is my first diesel and have alot to learn. Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
You should definitely go talk with them first. They are knowledgeable and will definitely point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I will. Thanks Rookie!

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Well I recommend BADP...then again, I'm biased:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well you;ve helped me out a bunch already K2. So I'll take your advice any day. I'll diffinitly take a closer look at BADP. And thanks for the reply!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.