Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone with the DPF delete kits from BADP or H&S had to take their truck back to the dealer for a warranty issue? Can a delete kit be dectected after you take it off before taking it back to the dealer?

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Very few people have had to go back to the dealer. Some have dealers that will look the other way. You should be able to return it to stock with little evidence but i am sure if they really look close then they will notice something was changed. Wont be able to say exactly what though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
dude, I wouldn't worry about having to take it back. My dealership has already told me that they think it's awesome that I deleted that "crap". All of the issues they've had with the 6.7 are from the stupid exhaust. Since doing the delete, I've had no problems and am getting 5.9L gas mileage. You won't regret it!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I called my dealer after I installed the delete and told the owner what I did. He said that as long as any problems I bring the truck in for have nothing to do with the exhaust, they have no problem with it. I would say that your question depends on your dealer.

Grey

·
Registered
68 Posts
How do you go about doing a DFP delete?

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Contact BADP or PDI for the kit. Install it yourself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts