Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spoke with several of the members on this board and have decided to move purchase the dpf delete. Before I do I would like to see an installed kit and hear it. Anybody in the Dallas Tx area have one that a fella could take a gander at?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I have spoke with several of the members on this board and have decided to move purchase the dpf delete. Before I do I would like to see an installed kit and hear it. Anybody in the Dallas Tx area have one that a fella could take a gander at?

I think BADP is located somewhere in TX. They are the manufacture of the DPF Delete kit

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,459 Posts
They are outside of Houston, quite a ways from DFW. Texas is a big state, just cause two things are both in TX doesn't mean they are anywhere near each other...lol

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
I think BADP is located somewhere in TX. They are the manufacture of the DPF Delete kit
They are in Baytown, outside of Houston.

·
Registered
602 Posts
They are outside of Houston, quite a ways from DFW. Texas is a big state, just cause two things are both in TX doesn't mean they are anywhere near each other...lol
Very true. They are an hour from me, not nearly as bad as the 4 from DFW. Hopefully someone will have one around there so you can hear it.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

Wasn't sure where they were located. Very aware of the BIG T. I live in Phoenix and drive to FL often and have to go from El Paso to LA border is 900 miles. Very long and boring.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Not a thing boring about Texas son.

·
Registered
694 Posts
thats wat im talkin about ha ha if u wanna drive to san angelo man ill let u hear it lol. Not too far, only about 4 hours, when u consider it can take all day to drive accross the whole state!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ft. Worth close enough

I live here in Ft. Worth & have a 5" turbo back BADP w/muffler if you want to hear it, just pm me with your #

1 - 12 of 12 Posts